LBS COLLEGE CAMPUS IS DIGITALLY SECURED
Many parents are concerned about the safety of their daughter or son on a campus far from home. At LBS College Harda, we understand that concern and accept our responsibility to enforce security policies to ensure our students enjoy their years at College Campus as free as possible from threats to their safety or well-being.
LBS College Campus is Digitally Secured with High resolution and Infra-red camera system to deter or prevent Ragging, Misbehaving Acts, Threatening, Entering of Non Authorized Individuals and other violent acts in the College Campus.
CAMPUS: DO’S & DON’T
- Calm and quite stay at the College Campus, Canteen and Vehicle Stand.
- Observance of safety regulations while at labs.
- Avoid unnecessary interference with other public (not concerned with LBS)
- We expect Exemplary moral conduct from our students.
- Students are advised not to move in and out of the college campus during college timings.
- Smoking, consumption of liquor, storage, handling/disposal of toxic, inflammable, crackers, hazardous, dangerous material is strictly prohibited. In case found strict action would be taken against the individual found doing so.
- Fire Fighting equipment are installed in the units, usage should be done only on emergency. Please notify after usage if any.
#CAUTION: Tempering of any safety/security signage and instruments may attract extreme penalty and punishment.
MAY WE HELP YOU!!
- In case of any emergency.
- In case of any crime against you.
- In case of any theft.
- In case of any emergency off campus.
CONTACT US @ OUR OFFICE :
Dr. Rajeev Khare (Principal)
Shri Sanjay Bhargava (Vice Principal)
Dr. Kshama Khare
Shri Jagdish Gour
Smt Harsha Jaiswal